Multiplication tables play an important role in mathematical calculations. It provides a list of multiples when a given number is multiplied by the whole number. Once the kids reach 2nd and 3rd grade, they start learning multiplication tables in order to solve math problems effectively. The best way to teach multiplication tables is by making them recite on a regular basis. This will help kids to remember the table for a longer period of time. These times tables are very beneficial for calculating arithmetic problems. With this multiplication table, kids can solve mathematical problems within a fraction of seconds.
Learning multiplication tables is mandatory for kids from a young age so that they can get acquainted with times tables in order to develop good mathematical skills. The times table provides the list of multiples of a number. For example, 1 x 2 = 2, 3 x 2= 6, 4 x 2= 8, etc. At the beginning of the learning process, kids learn 1 to 10 multiplication tables so that they can understand and memorize them as per their understanding level. As the number gets tougher, kids may find it difficult to memorize the 8 and 9 times table. In such situations, it is important to provide the best tips and tricks to learn times tables.
Kids might get confused with numbers while reciting the times table. But, you need to come up with innovative and engaging ways so that kids concentrate on what they are learning. Learning tables of 9 will help kids to become more confident in solving any arithmetic calculation. The best way is to provide a table chart so that kids can read and memorize them effortlessly. Some of the tips to learn multiplication tables are given below.
Tips To Learn Multiplication Tables
A few tips to learn times tables are mentioned below:
- Encourage kids to practice times tables on a regular basis.
- Incorporate engaging and innovative activities to teach times tables for kids.
- Provide printable times table charts for kids so that they can memorize them as per their convenience.
- Encourage kids to practice tables by writing so that they can remember the information that they are learning.
- Teach times tables with real life examples so that the kids find it easy to remember.
Table Of 9 Up To 20 Chart
Here is a table of 9 up to 20 for kids mentioned below:
|9 x 1 = 9
9 x 2 = 18
9 x 3 = 27
9 x 4 = 36
9 x 5 = 45
9 x 6 = 54
9 x 7 = 63
9 x 8 =72
9 x 9 = 81
9 x 10 = 90
|9 x 11 = 99
9 x 12 = 102
9 x 13 = 117
9 x 14 = 126
9 x 15 = 135
9 x 16 = 144
9 x 17 = 153
9 x 18 =162
9 x 19 = 171
9 x 20 = 180
Benefits Of Learning Times Table
Multiplication table is an important tool for calculating mathematical problems. Kids should be able to recite multiplication tables from 1-20 in their fingertips. Sometimes learning 15, 16, 17, 18 times table might become difficult for kids to remember. In such cases, following simple tips and tricks will help them to memorize the tables effectively. Apart from that, there are many advantages of using multiplication tables in mathematics. Some of them are as follows:
- Enables children to solve arithmetic problems accurately.
- Enables understanding of the concepts more clearly.
- Reduces the time taken for calculating mathematical problems.
- Develops confidence in solving mathematical problems with accuracy and speed.
- Encourages children to show interest in learning mathematics.